It is our hope that this page can answer some of the common questions that you might have before visiting Calvary!
When are your services?
- Our services begin at 9:30 AM
What should I wear?
- Come as you like, we do not have a dress code.
Do I need to bring a Bible to the service?
- No, you don’t need to but you can if you would like to. We project the Bible verses on a large screen so everyone can see the relevant scripture to the message in the service. There are also Bibles in every pew for your use.
What is available for my kids?
- Calvary’s Children Ministry has programs on during both hours on Sunday morning and also on Wednesday nights. During the service, the Nursery is available for children 0-3. We also have Kid’s Club for children 4-8 years old. Kid’s Club kids attend the worship service and are excused prior to the message.
- During the second hour, we have children’s ministry classes from birth- 5th grade. If you need more information, check out our Children’s Ministry page.
- For High School & Middle School Students, we also have a Sunday Connection Hour class that meets at 11AM, as well as a midweek youth ministry on Wednesday nights at 6PM. If you need more information, check out our Student Ministry page.
Do I have to participate in a financial offering?
- No, we do pass an offering plate during the service, but we do not expect first time visitors to contribute financially until you decide Calvary will be your church.
Do you serve Communion?
- We celebrate communion the first Sunday of every month. If you are a follower of Christ, and not living in open sinful rebellion, then we would invite you to join us. If you are not a believer, we would invite you to abstain and consider the claims of Jesus. If you are living in open sinful rebellion towards God, we would ask you to repent and then we would welcome you to participate.